Blackjack Canada - Discover the Best Casinos to Play Blackjack Online
Blackjack Canada is here to provide all the latest news, reviews, promotions, and casino launches for Canadian blackjack players. Our aim is to give you, the players, in-depth, relevant and helpful reviews of online casinos offering blackjack, so you know exactly what to expect when you start playing. Blackjack Canada is the ultimate resource you need for everything blackjack-related, for both newbies and hardcore blackjack professionals!
Blackjack Canada is here to provide all the latest news, reviews, promotions, and casino launches for Canadian blackjack players.
Our aim is to give you, the players, in-depth, relevant and helpful reviews of online casinos offering blackjack, so you know exactly what to expect when you start playing. Blackjack Canada is the ultimate resource you need for everything blackjack-related, for both newbies and hardcore blackjack professionals!
Our Top Rated Blackjack Casinos
- Casino of The Month
Blackjack comes in many different variations, and each type has something new and different to offer to players. Generally, there are some extra Canadian rules which you need to know about when playing. These are:
- The game is played with six decks,
- There is no hole card,
- Dealers hit on a soft 17,
- You can double any two cards,
- Late surrenders are possible,
- You can resplit cards to 4 hands (including Aces), with 1 card per Ace
- Only your original bet is lost when the dealer receives a blackjack
Now that you’re up to speed on the basic blackjack rules, it’s time to get playing! Have a look at our table below, with our recommended casinos offering blackjack games:
More Best Offers In Blackjack Canada
- Best Offer
Our Top Christmas Casino Promotion
Mr Green has no interest in the 12 Days of Christmas. Instead, they have stuffed $1,000,000 worth of prizes into their filled-to-bursting 47 Days of Christmas promotion! Players can login every day and shake the snow globe to discover the day’s prize. Running right up to December 31st, this is sure to make Christmas for a lot of players!
Visit Mr Green Casino today to start cashing in on their lucrative 47 Days of Christmas promotion!
Blackjack Variants and House Edge
Although all of the variants have their own benefits, there are a few things you need to know when it comes to the house’s edge.
- The house’s edge can be reduced by about 0.2% when the dealer has to stand on a soft 17, such as in the European and Double Attack variants. Although, there’s the chance that the dealer goes bust if they hit a soft 17.
- The fewer the decks, the lower the house edge – which is better for you, the player. Fewer decks mean it’s more likely you’ll draw an Ace, or a ten card on your first deal. Generally, the more decks, the greater the house edge:
- 1 deck – the house edge is 0.2%
- 2 decks: 0.45%
- 4 decks: 0.6%
- 6 decks: 0.65%
- 8 decks: 0.67%
Taking all this into account, it seems that the variants with the lowest house edge would be Classic Blackjack, Blackjack Switch, Pontoon and Blackjack Surrender. But again, this is also subject to various other factors, such a show much you wager each hand, how many people you’re playing against and (as in some variations) the number of decks you’re playing with.
Each of the above games is fun in its own way, and some are more popular with certain types of players than others. For example, if you’re the sort of person who likes to go all in, then Multiple Action Blackjack sounds like a good idea for you to play. If you like the classic game with a fun twist, try out Super Fun Blackjack, or Hi-Lo Blackjack. If you’re in it to win it, then don’t miss Progressive Blackjack.
All in all, the game comes down to this – across all variants, you have to get as close to possible to 1 (even if you go bust, as in 21st Century Blackjack).
Blackjack, of any type, is such an easy game to master – and that’s why it’s remained popular until today. It’s a mix of luck, strategy and fun – in any order you like. And if you’ve heard enough and want to get started playing, we have just the casinos for you.
How We Choose Our Recommended Blackjack Casinos
Here at Blackjack Canada, we strive to bring you only the very best that Canadian online gaming has to offer.
We do this in several ways – we make sure that every recommended online casino has the best bonuses for our Canadian players, effective and communicative ways to contact support if needs be, and most importantly – a great variety of online blackjack games to choose from and enjoy.
Why, you might ask? Well, because if it’s important to you, it’s important to us.
We are Canucks through and through – and as Canadians, writing for and playing for other Canadians we know what’s important to you, and what you need to know. This includes, but is far from limited to:
- Canadian dollar wagering,
- Canadian dollar withdrawals,
- Canadian-themed offers and bonuses,
- Canada-based customer support,
- Canadian-regulated casinos accepting players from Canada legally,
If a casino isn’t good enough for us, it’s certainly not good enough for you, and you won’t be seeing us recommending it.
We are your complete online casino resource for everything blackjack and Canadian – we bring you the best and most important things you need to know in blackjack news, blackjack strategies and more. If you’re excited to get playing, but not sure where to start, we’ve also got you covered with our wide range of online blackjack beginner guides and more.
FAQ about Online Casinos in Canada
Playing Online Blackjack in Canada
While there are many reasons to play online blackjack games as a Canadian player, here are some reasons why you should and what you might need to be aware of:
- It’s incredibly convenient to get started playing online – all you need is a wifi-ready device and a wifi connection! Even if you did live near a land-based casino, you might not want to leave your house to go to it – especially during the winter months.
- There’s a huge range of games available for you to play. If you have a look at the list of blackjack variations above and want to play, you’ll most likely find them at almost all of our recommended casinos. You can switch between them as much as you like, and all in just a few clicks.
- The bonuses online are much, much better than offline. Because of the lower running costs and the fierce competition of the online casino market, it means you the player, benefits. You’ll be given the opportunity to receive bonuses, or offered promotions for a variety of events, seasons and more.
- Playing online is not a very social experience – if you think about any movie or TV series you’ve seen set in a casino, there are usually a lot of people about, having fun. Online casinos gaming is more about concentrating on the game in hand, and having fun by playing, rather than for making friends at the blackjack table.
- Online players need to make sure they are playing at a respected, safe and secure online casino. Luckily for you, that’s an integral part of our list of recommended casinos, meaning if you’re seeing a casino appear in our list, it’s already made the grade.
Get started playing blackjack online now!